**Registration for this event is through NAIOP**
The afternoon of May 14, the four winning national firms of NAIOP's "Office Building of the Future" design competition come to Minnesota to present concepts and designs for an office building in the year 2020.
Get ahead of the competition by looking at office building elements such as:
- Form & function in the year 2020
- User trends affecting building design and operations
- Construction technologies
- Space utilization
- Workforce impacts on building design
- Employee productivity, comfort, and satisfaction
- Sustainable elements and building technologies
Featuring presentations from Pickard Chilton (Connecticut), Hickok Cole Architects (Washington, DC), Miller Hull Partnership (Washington state) and Gensler (California), along with moderator Rick Collins, Vice President of Development for Ryan Companies US, Inc.
NAIOP Minnesota, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
With Co-Host Associations:
AIA Minnesota | CoreNet Global - Midwest Chapter
IIDA Northland Chapter | MNCAR | ULI Minnesota