Update Your Account
What is an account update?
An account update is a change to your membership information, online bio settings, or Broadcast Email preferences.
How can it help me?
If you have new or updated information you’d like to provide to the MNCAR Association or Exchange, you can make the update directly rather than submit to MNCAR staff. This gives you more control over the timing of updates and details of your information.
Where do I find it?
1. Log on to MNCAR.org by clicking on the gold, Member Access button on the left hand side of the MNCAR home page.
2. Enter your Email and Password on the My Account Sign In page; this action will open your My Account>Edit Account page.
3. On your My Account>Edit Account page, click on the gold, Update Account button on the left side of the page.
How do I use it?
1. Use the links at the top of the page to jump to the section you would like to update
2. Make your changes
3. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page
Your changes will be automatically submitted to MNCAR staff will make updates to any other systems for which the Association and Exchange are responsible.