Over the past year, a team of MNCAR member-brokers has worked hard to create a vehicle that can help you capitalize on your network within the Twin Cities brokerage community.
Along with a new look, the new MNCAR.org provides the following enhanced features:
New and improved Broadcast Email System
- Our new system allows all of the same function of before plus enhanced ability to market your listing with photos in the body of your email and make customized broadcast email templates.
- You can also better control what emails you receive—and don’t receive—and if you miss one, you will now be able to find all of the past broadcast emails inventoried in the repository.
Track Your CE Credits Online
- MNCAR.org will automatically store and keep organized all CE courses that you take through MNCAR, and you can add courses that you take through other organizations like NAIOP and MSCA.
- No more last-minute scrambling at license renewal time!
RSS News Feeds
- Don’t worry if you don’t know what that means, it’s really easy! This allows you to choose up-to-the-minute news you want to receive and consolidate all of your favorite news sources on your MNCAR homepage.
- This feature allows you to connect with the brokerage community in a new way: to discuss market trends, industry news, professional development, and much more. We hope you’ll give it a try!
“Click to Chat” for System Support
- Instantly connect with a MNCAR staffer for system support.
- Receive a transcript of your chat session for later reference.
There are many new features with the site, so we hope you will find MNCAR.org a valuable new tool!
Posted at: 12:32 pm on September 19th, 2008