Join us for a 1 credit Last Minute CE class: 2014 Tax Strategies. Breakfast will be provided.
Are You Overpaying Your Taxes?
83% of Americans Do…
Attend Tax Strategies for the
Commercial Real Estate Professional
(For 1099's, Statutory Employee's, S Corp's, C Corp's, LLC's, and Proprietor's- Not for the W-2 Employee)
8:30 am-10:30 am
(Please arrive at 8:15 am for registration.
Seminar starts promptly at 8:30 am)
Many of us assume our accountants take care of our taxes... but forget that WE are the ones giving them the numbers and records they are using to prepare our tax return.
This seminar will help identify between $2,500 and $27,000 in NEW deductionsthat can be used right away to pocket thousands in tax savings.These deductions are based in tax LAW, but presented in simple English that all of us can easily understand.
You Will Learn:
- How the 2014 Tax Code changes can increase your take home income.
- Learn how the new 2014 section 179 office equipment and furniture deductions are designed to uniquely assist the Commercial Real Estate Professional. Learn how knowledge of this deduction can give you added value to your commercial clients.
- Learn when the 105 Medical Plan escapes the 2014 Affordable Care Act and how you can turn your family's medical expenses into tax-favored business expenses.
- Why understanding your taxes is essential knowledge for your business as a Commercial Real Estate Professional.
- Entertainment Strategies – 2 remarkable entertainment deductions available to Real Estate Professionals that may surprise you.
- Double Entertainment Deductions – How to safely transform 50% entertainment deductions into 100% deductions.
- Audit-Proofing - Low stress, time saving techniques to help create iron-clad records that will hold up in an IRS audit.
- IRS Audit - Reduce your chances – Red flags to avoid.
- Help Your Accountant – How you can help your accountant work more effectively on your behalf.
- Car Strategies - Six methods that produce Thousands in deductions. PLUS!!! NEW first year auto depreciation deduction UPDATES!
- Actual Expenses vs. IRS Method Mileage – New $25,000 automobile deductions you don’t want to lose.
- Home Office Deduction –Why Commercial Real Estate Professionals may now safely qualify for this remarkable deduction and how it transforms personal commuting to deductible business miles.
This seminar is presented by Maine Shafer of Bradford and Company, Inc., and excerpted from the Bradford and Company, Inc. Tax Strategies for the Self-Employed audio course (available to register for after the program).
Here is what folks have said about our programs:
"I easily put $2500 back in my pocket... this was an outstanding program."
-- James McCray, Century 21
"Very professional. Speaker delivered complicated tax information on a level everyone could understand. Very good."
-- Mike Rushforth, Coldwell Banker
"(Presentation) was full of lots of tidbits that a person can easily apply to his/her business, leave that day and do something to improve their business. It was very beneficial."
-- Martha Hunt, Lewis County Association of Realtors
Breakfast will be provided.