MNCAR – Monthly Spotlight- Jeff Hart, Suntide Commercial Realty
1. Name one fun fact that makes your company or yourself different from others.
You’ll be asked to go repark if caught not backing into a parking space.
2. What is the most encouraging thing you see for the future of the CRE industry?
Working on the industrial side, there’s no end in sight to the market slowing down. Landlords will continue pushing rates and term, making a tenant rep from Carlson Partners that much more valuable!
3. What was your most interesting project of the year and why?
Worked with a client who was looking to purchase an absolute unicorn in our market, did not exist. Was close to striking out so I showed an investment property with a vacancy opening up that they jumped all over, along with four other groups. Had a nice bidding war and client ended up on top, and their new place looks great!
4. Something that took you a long time to learn in the CRE industry? PATIENCE
5. What do you enjoy most about the CRE industry? Every assignment is different.
Every business has a different way of operating, different needs. All of which need a unique, strategic solution to be solved through real estate.
6. What’s one thing – either industry-related or not – you learned in the last month?
I’ll keep playing, but golf will never be my game.
7. Any advice you have for someone considering the CRE industry?
Hard work and persistence, as nothing happens overnight. I came in cocky and was humbled very quickly, but nothing worth doing is easy.
8. What’s the next place on your travel bucket list?
Even though I’ve been, Hawaii is always on the list with the good blend of relaxation and adventure.
9. What are you currently binge-watching?
The Final Plate on Netflix. WARNING – Do not watch if you’re hungry….like I did.
Submit yourself or a colleague to be featured by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org